The Event That Just Keeps On Growin’
Now in its fifth year and counting, Biocontrols USA West is designed expressly for growers, pest control advisers, managers and researchers, as well as suppliers, and those allied to the biocontrol industry.
Biocontrols Conference & Expo Highlights:
- Real-world success stories in integrating biocontrols with conventional, organic, and integrated pest management programs
- Practical knowledge of how to select, purchase, apply, and measure the effectiveness of biocontrol products in a range of actual growing environments
- Regulatory and market developments that are encouraging or requiring more use of biocontrols
- Latest products, techniques, and technological developments in biocontrols for improved operations and profitability
- A lively tradeshow floor featuring many of the leading biocontrol suppliers in the country
- For PCAs and CCAs, the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Learn about new techniques and technologies in sustainable production and make connections that will help you incorporate biocontrol more effectively and profitably.
Attending the conference presents the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Credits for Pest Control Advisers, Certified Crop Advisers, and other state certification programs.
Conference & Expo
Ground zero for cutting-edge products, solutions and demonstrations from leading suppliers.
Pre- & Post-Conference Options
Optional programs both before and after the conference for a more in-depth look at applied biocontrol information you can apply to your own production.