The 2017 conference and tradeshow emphasized the opportunities available to growers to introduce biologicals into their integrated pest management programs and the success other growers have had in doing so. From in-depth conference sessions and expert advice on new biological products to hands-on workshops and grower tours, attendees were able to hear research from the experts and return to their operations ready to put today’s crop protection techniques and technologies to work.
BioControls Conference & Expo Highlights
- In-depth, targeted educational opportunities
- Real-world applications and success stories from growers who are putting these technologies to work
- Face-to-face access with suppliers of the latest biocontrol products and services
- Networking with industry experts ready to share their experiences and answer your questions
- Optional tours and workshops that add depth and hands-on experience