On 12-13 July, 2017, attendees at the first annual BiocontrolsSM Africa explored how members of the value chain can use biological products to maximize their return on investment (ROI). The program explored new products, how to manage MRLs, and offered insights about the rapidly changing developments related to biocontrol technology.
More information on future events will be coming shortly.
Meet Manufacturers, Distributors, Agents, and Growers
Hear Real-World Success Stories
Networking Breaks, Lunches, and Cocktail Receptions
Learn New Technologies, Regulations, and Use Trends
Become Part of this Growing Community and Global Ag Effort.
Latest Articles and Resources
Biocontrols Conference & Expo Highlights
- Real-world success stories of how to integrate biocontrols along with conventional and organic options in integrated pest management programs
- Practical knowledge that will help you select, purchase, apply, and measure the effectiveness of biocontrol products in real-world growing environments
- Latest products and technological developments in biocontrols
- Regulatory and market developments that are encouraging or requiring more use of biocontrols
- 30+ exhibitors – many of the top biocontrol suppliers in the country – on the tradeshow floor
- All parts of the value chain from manufacturers, distributors, agents, and growers, can network and plan for the future adoption of the fastest-growing crop inputs for modern agriculture