During the first week of March, attendees representing 200+ companies joined us at our 2017 USA West Conference and Expo to learn more about cutting edge developments and applications for biocontrol technology. Our solutions driven educational sessions combined with compelling pre- and post-conference workshops provided attendees with real world applications for their field, orchard, vineyard, and greenhouse.
Information regarding our 2018 event will be coming soon.
Back for a fourth successful year and still growing
The latest production information on new technologies and new crops
Ground-level learning in hands-on workshops
Meet with the top suppliers of biocontrol products and services
More opportunities to earn continuing education credits
Biocontrols Conference & Expo Highlights
- Real-world success stories of how to integrate biocontrols along with conventional and organic options in integrated pest management programs
- Practical knowledge that will help you select, purchase, apply, and measure the effectiveness of biocontrol products in real-world growing environments
- Latest products and technological developments in biocontrols
- Regulatory and market developments that are encouraging or requiring more use of biocontrols
- A dynamic tradeshow floor featuring many of the top biocontrol suppliers in the country.
- For PCAs and CCAs, the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)